Friday, April 30, 2010

6 months and literally kicking!


My baby girl completed her first six months on terra firma today. I cannot believe it that she is half year old...It still seems like yesterday
  • that I got the call informing me my wife had been admitted
  • that we waited outside the delivery room
  • that I stood outside the nursery trying to figure out how distinguish my child from others!!!
  • that I carried her on her 2nd day from the nursery to the room
  • that I saw her smiling crookedly at me for the first time
  • that I rocked her to sleep for the first time
  • that I decorated her room
  • that I carried her on my shoulders for the first time
  • that I got a kiss from her (or whatever you want to call it!)
  • that I comforted her after what seemed like a nightmare
I know I keep saying 'for the first time' over and over again, but what do else can one expect when one speaks about the first six months. I can only say I am looking forward to the next half year and a lot of further half years with my daughter. She has enriched our lives...she is making us happier every day...she made us realise how blessed we are...we love our daughter...

3 comments:

  1. wait till her first birthday.. you will by then have an even longer list of the firsts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really missing that stage of our Jenny kutty.. This blog is a lap big gift to Jenny when she grows up. Continue writing achacha....

    ReplyDelete