Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Misery loves company....

Jenny's condition is improving.  Her temperature has come down a bit, but she was still quite cranky yesterday.  We had to carry her around most of the time, feed her with patience and try really hard to get her to sleep!  My office was very cooperating and I was allowed to go home early in order to render my assistance at home.  That was very helpful as it gave my wife the opportunity to get some well-needed sleep.  

By the time evening came, my wife proved she was ill, too.  She was coughing and feeling weak all over.  But thank God, Jenny decided that if Mom wasn't well, she had to do something, and she started getting better.  So the evening went more or less in each one taking care of the other one.  And nature played its role, too, by providing a soothing rain in the evening which lowered the temperature.  The end result was that both mother and daughter slept very well through the night.

Today morning, Jenny's temperature is still down...so things seem to be improving.  Wife still has her cough and cannot speak much (!!!) but apart from that, things seem to be fine; or at least improving.

I don't have anything more to blog today...just had to write something on the status quo at home, especially for those who use this blog to get updates about how things are with me and my family. :)  

1 comment: